Purchase Terms and Conditions
Your pack shipment
Your purchase of BRAND'S® products from SUNTORY BEVERAGE & FOOD MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. on this website ("Site") is subject to terms and conditions. By purchasing the products from the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept the following terms and conditions:
- In these terms and conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "our", "we" and "us" shall mean SUNTORY BEVERAGE & FOOD MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.;
- "you" shall mean the individual, firm or corporation purchasing the products; and
- "product" or "products" shall mean any and all products for sale on the Site.
- Only persons aged 21 and above may purchase products from the Site.
- It is your responsibility to exercise due diligence in protecting the confidentiality of "Username" and "Password" assigned to you
- All the information contained on the Site constitutes an invitation to treat and not an offer by us to sell or supply any product or service. By placing an order via the Site, you are making an offer to us to purchase the products that you have selected on the Site based on these terms and conditions.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the prices and other details of the products on the Site are correct but we reserve the right to vary such prices and details without notice. We will not be responsible or liable in any way for inadvertent errors in the prices stated on the Site, and we reserve the right to decline orders based on such errors. The prices stated on the Site are for purchases via the Site only, and may differ from the prices for the same products purchased via other means. The prices stated on the Site are inclusive of Sales Tax (ST) but do not include delivery charges. The prices stated on the Site are also valid and effective for delivery within Malaysia only.
- Photographs and images featured on the Site are provided to help identify the products and may not be an exact representation of the actual product.
- Your order will only be accepted upon our company’s receipt of the full and effective payment for the products ordered and your receipt of our company’s email message setting out the details of your order and confirmation that payment for the invoiced amount has been received (“Payment Confirmation"). All orders placed through the Site are subject to our acceptance. We may or may not accept your order at our discretion.
- Payment for products ordered shall be made by credit card only.
- You will be directed to a third party credit card processing company's website to process your payment. Your payment via such website shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the requirements and terms of the credit card processing company and the terms and conditions of such external website.
- All payments are subject to the approval of the financial institutions and we will not be liable in any way if such financial institutions refuse to accept or honour the credit card for any reason.
- We reserve the right to (i) refuse any mode of payment at our absolute discretion without having to state any reason for such refusal; and (ii) change at any time the terms of payment for the products.
- After Payment Confirmation, we will deliver the products to the address provided to us.
- Delivery will be made to locations in Malaysia only. Nevertheless, we reserve our rights to refuse to make delivery to any location without having to state any reason for such refusal. Delivery will not be made to any P O Box addresses.
- You shall bear all delivery charges.
- All products delivered to and received at the address indicated in your order placed shall be deemed a successful delivery and orders completed. In the event there is no one to accept delivery, we may at our sole discretion, re-deliver the products and you shall bear the costs for such re-delivery.
- We will not be responsible for any products which are lost in delivery or damaged in transition or otherwise not received.
- Although we will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the products to you within 5 working days of your receipt of our Payment Confirmation, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame. Any dates quoted by us for the delivery of the products are approximate only and shall not form part of our contract with you. We will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the products, howsoever caused.
- You are strongly advised to check the products upon your receipt of them immediately. In the event that any of the products is damaged or if a wrong product is delivered, you may request to return the product by calling us at 1300 228 300 (Mondays – Fridays, 9am to 5pm, except public holidays).
- You may request to return the products within 7 days from the date of your receipt by calling us at 1300 228 300 (Mondays – Fridays, 9am to 5pm, except public holidays) provided that the products are unopened (together with the gifts and premiums as applicable) and in good and resalable condition. Collection of products to be returned may be available at our discretion subject to payment of fee charge. We shall not be obliged to entertain your request for return after such 7-day period.
- Any undelivered products returned to us shall be treated as a cancelled order and we shall refund to you the invoiced amount as originally charged to you.
- All ownership, title and risk of loss and/or damage to the products you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such products leave our premises, subject always to full and effective payment for the product being received by us.
- You agree to become a BRAND'S®World member upon your first purchase from the Site if you are not a BRAND'S®World member yet.
- You agree that the products purchased from the Site are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products. We reserve the right to reject orders for large quantities.
- To the extent allowed by applicable laws and regulations, our total liability in respect of your purchase of products via the Site and any other related event, whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including without limitation for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the products or any other breach of our obligations hereunder) shall not exceed the total price paid for the purchase of the products. We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage under or in relation to the purchase of products (whether such liability arises due to negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or for any other reason) or for any loss caused by any of our staff, servants, agents, vendors or customer service staff.
- You purchase the products from this Site at your own risk. Products sold at this Site are sold "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability and fitness for purpose, so far as permissible by law.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us fully and effectively indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any persons caused by any default, negligence act or omission or wilful misconduct on your part or by the breach of your contractual obligations arising out of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of your purchase of products via the Site and any services related thereto, and there are no warranties, conditions or terms that are binding on us except as expressly stated herein. Any warranty, condition or term concerning the products which might otherwise be implied or incorporated in these terms and conditions by statute, common law or otherwise is hereby expressly excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to amend, vary and change these terms and conditions at our discretion at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Site and the placing of orders thereby shall be construed as your acceptance of any such amendments, variations and changes to these terms and conditions.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you arising from our delay in fulfilling or failure to fulfil or otherwise discharge any of our obligations hereunder to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any circumstance beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to limit, cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our terms and conditions or any applicable laws or regulations.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason by any court having competent jurisdiction, these terms and conditions shall remain otherwise in full force apart from such provision which shall be deemed deleted.
- These terms and conditions together with our Payment Confirmation constitute the entire Agreement between you and us in relation to your purchase of the products and supersede any and all statements or other agreements, whether written or oral, between you and us.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, including without limitation any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- Any feedbacks with regards to your experience in ordering via this Site should be sent to SUNTORY BEVERAGE & FOOD MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. in Malaysia to the address below:
SUNTORY BEVERAGE & FOOD MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
Lot 9.02, Level 9,
1 First Avenue, Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Malaysia Careline No.: 1300 228 300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org