*Images are for illustration purposes only.
9985 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence
InnerShine®Berry Essence contains 7 types of berries - Acai Berries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Elderberries, Blackcurrants, Cranberries and Chokeberries that are selected from Europe and America. This product is high in Vitamin A, C, E & Zinc and has no added preservatives. Vitamin A is essential for eye health and Vitamin E is important for the protection of fats in body cells from oxidation. Nourish your eyes with BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence daily. Let its natural goodness add brightness to your day!
- Through its strict double validation process the BRAND'S® VEssenz™ ensures the highest quality in natural ingredients for each and every bottle of InnerShine® Berry Essence.
Berries, rich in anthocyanins, have diverse health benefits and protective effects. Each individual berry contains a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, including polyphenols like anthocyanins. The main properties of each berry are as follows:
- Contain anthocyanins to relieve tired eyes and improve blood circulation.
- Taste delicious, rich in Vitamin C and flavonoids.
- Abundant source of anthocyanins and anti-oxidants to protect against free radical damage.
- Extremely concentratrated in anti-oxidants to reduce risk of eye inflammation.
- Provide a wide range of anti-oxidants for eye protection, and potassium to stabilise eye pressure.
- With high anthocyanins content to prevent capillary leakage and reduce fatigue.
- Excellent source of nutrients that benefit capillaries, veins, arteries, and connective tissue in eyes.
Mixed Berries Concentrate (Chokeberry Concentrate, Strawberry Concentrate, Blackcurrant Concentrate, Blueberry concentrate, Cranberry concentrate, Elderberry Concentrate, and Acai Berry Concentrate), Fructose, Maltodextrin, Carrot & Red cabbage Concentrate, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc and Vitamin A. Contains stabilizers as permitted food conditioner.
This product may be consumed straight from the bottle at room temperature or chilled according to one's preferences. Once a bottle is opened, contents should be refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours. Shake bottle well before drinking. Recommended consume early morning after breakfast.
No customer reviews for the moment.